[geany]arm syntax highlights

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Apr 9 22:49:08 UTC 2006

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:34:33 -0400, "Ali Shah" <caffeinebot at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, I have a question on the file types in geany, I am writing a
> program in ARM asm, and I have found a syntax highlight definition
> for VIM however, geany does a poor job under Assembler source file, i
> was wondering where I could find the definitions for these filetypes
> in geany so i can edit them on my own?
The file you are looking for is filetypes.asm in $prefix/share/geany, I
guess, on your system it is /usr/local/share/geany.

If you have other special wishes for ASM support in Geany, please tell
me. I don't know assembler very well, so tell me if something is
missing.

What about the VTE bug, did you read my answer?

regards,

Geany, a lightweight IDE using GTK2 - http://geany.uvena.de