[Geany] Geany else if bug

Enrico Troeger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Dec 19 17:47:16 UTC 2005

Ali Shah schrieb am 19.12.2005 06:52:
Hi Ali,

> There seems to be a really nasty bug in geany (a perfect lightweight IDE for
> my needs)- it occurs roughly when you type an "else if" clause with
> construct auto completion enabled- it freezes and you have to crash it.
> Inorder to reproduce this bug i think you have to write an if statement,
> close it, and then write an else if statement, try and close it and
> continute coding.
I can't reproduce the bug. So can you give more information, please.
Perhabs you can send a screenshot just before the freeze occur or a
small piece of sample code and write what to do to "trigger" it.
What is the encoding of the file? Perhabs the indentation of the line
where it occurs can be interesting, too.
Sorry, I have not yet any idea where the bug is, so give me some more
information.

regards,