[Geany] C/C++ red default syntax highlighting colour

Enrico Troeger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Dec 12 15:33:27 UTC 2005

Hi Nick,

> Geany seems great, really useful.
thanks.

> I'm getting C and C++ files formatted with red as the default colour
> though, even for the template examples. No black text at all. The other
> language templates look fine though.
This is the result of a bug in the rpm and in Geany. The bug in Geany is
already fixed, in the rpm are some files missing, but with the next
release I will this, too.
Geany 0.4 will arrive on Christmas, I guess ;-)

> Also, is there a way to skip words at a time (like in xterm, pressing
> CTRL-left or CTRL-right moves the cursor to word boundaries)?
I put it to the TODO list.

reagrds,