[Geany-i18n] [ANN] Geany-Plugins 1.37 is out!

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Oct 25 18:59:02 UTC 2020

Hello friends of Geany,

We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins
release -- following the Geany 1.37 release, Geany-Plugins 1.37 is being
released, too.

Some highlights:

* Updated translations: de, es, nl, pt, tr
* Addons: Improve sizes of color calltip
* Autoclose: Remove all pairing quotes
* GeanyVC: Add support for Fossil SCM
* GeanyVC: Allow to toggle single files with Space and Return keys in
  commit dialog
* GitChangebar: Add compatibility with libgit2 0.99
* LaTeX: Indent line in new environment
* PairTagHighligher: Allow to select a matching tag
* ProjectOrganizer: Make showing empty directories in the sidebar
  configurable
* ProjectOrganizer: Add a keybinding for focusing the sidebar
* ProjectOrganizer: Re-read base path when updating project
* Vimmode: Don't use word navigation from Scintilla
* Vimmode: Make o/O respect auto indentation

A more complete list of changes can be found at NEWS at
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/releases/tag/1.37.0.

This is the last major release supporting both GTK+2 and Windows i686
binary builds. Starting with the next release, Geany-Plugins 2.0(not yet
set ;)) will require GTK3 and Windows binary builds are provided only
for the x86_64 architecture.

As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on https://plugins.geany.org.

A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.

Happy coding :)

Frank