[Geany-i18n] [ANN] Geany-Plugins 1.36 is out!
frank at xxxxx
Sat Sep 28 14:12:20 UTC 2019
Hello friends of Geany,
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins
release -- following the Geany 1.36 release, Geany-Plugins 1.36 is being
* Addons: Add additional color format used at Arduino
* Improve support for GTK+3-support in many plugins
* Lineoperations: Remove every n-th line
* Lineoperations: Add support for locale-aware sorting
* Scope: Improve evaluation on-hover
* Updatechecker: Update URL for new geany.org-homepage
* VimMode: Allow browsing command history using arrows
* VimMode: Add going to beginning/end of command line
* VimMode: Separate command and search history
* Workbench: Save settings immediately
* Workbench: Give sidebar a name to enable dedicated CSS styling
* Workbench: Auto-save project on changes
* Workbench: Add new feature "Search projects"
* Workbench: Add option to let Git decide which files to display
A more complete list of changes can be found at NEWS at
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on https://plugins.geany.org.
A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.
Happy coding ;)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the I18n