[Geany-i18n] [ANN] Geany 1.34.1 is out!

Colomban Wendling colomban at xxxxx
Fri Jan 4 15:56:49 UTC 2019

Shortly after 1.34, we have released 1.34.1 which fixes a few issues
that were discovered in the 1.34 release.  Most importantly, while
fixing other related issues, version 1.34 broke line breaking feature on
existing lines, and unwillingly changed the modifier for rectangular
selections on Windows.

We also took the opportunity to include a Ukrainian translation update
that didn't make it into 1.34 in time, as well as a fix for displaying
filenames containing XML control characters inside infobars.

For a more detailed and comprehensive list of changes please see:
https://www.geany.org/Documentation/ReleaseNotes

As usual, all downloads can be found on
https://www.geany.org/Download/Releases.

- Colomban