[Geany-i18n] Translator list

scootergrisen scootergrisen at xxxxx
Sun Apr 28 16:05:53 UTC 2019

My name is not on the translator list in about dialog.

So sad for me :(...

Anyway i suggest adding info about this on
https://www.geany.org/Contribute/Translators so translations can know
what to do.

Or do as many other software does like GNOME only show the translators
of the language being using.

And then in the po files have:

#. some text telling translators what to do like one translator name per
line
msgid "translator-credits"
msgstr ""
"name1 <email1 at email.email>\n"
"name2 <email2 at email.email>\n"
"name3"

I prefer no email so i would like it to work both with and without email.

Also i see the list of translators on both:
https://github.com/geany/geany/blob/master/THANKS
https://github.com/geany/geany/blob/master/src/about.c

" - eu" seems to be missing on THANKS:
Asier Iturralde Sarasola <asier(dt)iturralde(at)gmail(dot)com>

Missing space after "-":
Benjamin Ballet <benjamin(dot)ballet(at)gmail(dot)com> -fr