[Geany-i18n] Geany-Plugins 1.33 are out

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Feb 25 14:49:17 UTC 2018

Hello friends and users of Geany,

We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins
release -- following the Geany 1.33 release, Geany-Plugins 1.33 is being
released, too.

Some highlights:

* Rename plugin GeanyLaTeX to latex
* Updated translations: de, es, fr
* Addons: Show color tip and start Color Chooser with double click
* GeanyLua: Various imporovments:
  * Add filetype to set in geany.newfile()
  * Add function geany.reloadconf()
* Pretty Printer:  Allow to pretty print a selection only
* Spellcheck: Remember 'Check while typing' setting between sessions
* Spellcheck: Support Enchant 2.0 and later
* VC: Remember the commit dialog size

A more complete list of changes can be found at NEWS at
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/releases/tag/1.33.0.

As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on https://plugins.geany.org.

A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.

Happy hacking!