[Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany 1.33

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Feb 18 09:38:56 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 17.02.2018 15:21, Lucas Vieites wrote:

> I edited the files on a Mac... that might have interfered :(

I think it was more something related to the default encoding of the
webserver. At least it looked like Unicode transmitted as
iso8859-something -- So I did see multibyte sequences. Anyway.

> I have opened and saved both the main po and the plugins po under Linux
> and saved as UTF-8. You can get them here in a zip file
> (http://www.codexion.com/files/l10n/geany/1.33.zip) with the followiwng
> structure:
> 1.33/
> es.po
> --plugins/
>   -- es.po

This did work and I've update git. Thanks for contribution!

Cheers,
Frank