[Geany-i18n] ANN: Geany-Plugins 1.34 is out!

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Dec 16 13:27:39 UTC 2018

Hello,

We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins
release -- following the Geany 1.34 release, Geany-Plugins 1.34 is being
released, too.

Some highlights:

* New plugin: (for all of you missing Vim in Geany - here it is):
   Vimode: A Vim Mode for Geany.
* Geanyctags: Fix generated tags files and support relative base path
* GeanyLua: API updated to match Geany 1.34
* Markdown: port plugin to Webkit2GTK
* PoHelper: many improvements
* Scope: add GTK3 support
* Workbench: many improvements
* Updated translations: de, es, pt

A more complete list of changes can be found at NEWS at
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/releases/tag/1.34.0.

As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on https://plugins.geany.org.

A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.

- Frank