[Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany 1.34

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Dec 9 08:41:02 UTC 2018

On 12/8/18 5:25 PM, scootergrisen wrote:
> Den 08-12-2018 kl. 16:33 skrev Enrico Tröger:

>>> Nope, sorry.
>>> The nightly builds no longer work natively on Windows.
>>> For details see https://github.com/geany/geany/issues/1979.
>>>
>>> If time permits, I could provide a full installer on the weekend.
>>
>> Here we go:
>>
>> https://download.geany.org/snapshots/geany-1.34beta2_setup.exe
>> https://download.geany.org/snapshots/geany-plugins-1.34beta2_setup.exe
>>
>> Use at your own risk.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Enrico
>>

> Thanks.
>
> Can we also make sure to get the latest versions of the other
> translation files in the share\locale\[xx]\LC_MESSAGES\ folders before
> each release if that does not already happen.
>
> gtk20.mo seem to be almost 8 years old for danish translation but maybe
> thats because Geany uses gtk2 and not gtk3?

The bundled GTK runtime as well as all other dependencies are taken from
the MSYS2 repositories in their latest version.
And so, yes, if gtk20.mo is that old, then it is because GTK2 is that
old. Nothing we can do about.