[Geany-i18n] [ANN] Geany 1.32 is out!

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Nov 19 12:53:15 UTC 2017

We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!

For a comprehensive list of changes please see
https://www.geany.org/Documentation/ReleaseNotes.

Some highlights:

* Improve snippet support (visual indicators and more, Thomas Martitz).
* Improve CLI argument help.
* Add "Close Documents to the Right" feature.
* Minor accessibility improvements.
* Fix crash if plugin manager is opened more than once.
* Update Python, Assembler and PHP filetypes.
* Updated translations: ca, de, el, es, fr, it, lt, lv, nl, pt, ru,
  sk, sv, zh_CN

We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who
contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and
so on. Thank you!

As usual, all downloads can be found on
https://www.geany.org/Download/Releases.

Happy hacking,