[Geany-i18n] Fwd: String freeze for Geany 1.30 -- Please translate!

Michael Misirlis mmisirlis at xxxxx
Thu Mar 16 11:05:49 UTC 2017

Hello all,

attached you can find an updated Greek translation el.po file of Geany
 (100%).

This is based on the file that was found today 16/Mar/2017 on the page
http://i18n.geany.org/.

Regards,
Michael