[Geany-i18n] [ANN] Geany-Plugins 1.27 is out!

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Mar 13 15:26:02 UTC 2016

Hi users, friends, everybody,

We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins
release -- right after Geany 1.27, Geany-Plugins 1.27 has been released.

There have been a lot of changes, but here are some of the most
prominent or noteworthy ones.

General:
* Dropped build support via Waf -- please use Autotools instead
* Improve building on Windows a lot and so ship more plugins with
  installer for Windows
* New plugin LineOperations
* i18n/l10n: Update of translations for de, fr, pt, ru

Plugins itself:
* Debugger: Fix many memory leaks and potential crashes
* Debugger: Fix handling of non-ASCII characters in file names
* Debugger: Speed up stack trace display on large traces
* Debugger: Report the signal name when the process received one
* GeanyPy: Add keybinding support for Python plugins
* GeniusPaste: Make pastebins configurable via configuration files,
  adding support for user-defined pastebins
* GeniusPaste: Add configurations for fpaste.org and paste.debian.net
* ProjectOrganizer: Use the term "symbol" instead of "tag"
* Spellcheck: Improve detection of English contractions and other use
  of single quotes

A more complete list of changes can be found in the NEWS file at
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/geany/geany-plugins/1.27.0/NEWS

As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on plugins.geany.org.

A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.

Have nice time!

Cheers,
Frank