[Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany-Plugins 1.28

Michael Misirlis mmisirlis at xxxxx
Thu Jun 30 18:02:02 UTC 2016

Hello,

I will start translating Geany-Plugins 1.28 to Greek, which from what I
understand does not exist at all in Greek. I am not sure how I must
create the new .po file for Greek.

On http://www.geany.org/Contribute/Translators the instructions only
refer to Geany and not Geany-Plugins. I have forked and cloned
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins.git but there is not .pot file in
there, nor any el.po.

Can you please help me out?

Kind regards,