[Geany-i18n] German translation: "Willkommen zu Geany"

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat Jul 2 09:26:38 UTC 2016

On 27.06.2016 12:28, Julian RĂ¼ger wrote:

> according to Duden, it should be "Willkommen bei Geany" (in the status
> log, etc.) - and it sounds much better, imho.
>
> Sorry for being a grammar-nazi...

Just changed it. Even this might depend in which area its correct. (For
me it sounds really wrong .... ;) ) Anyway, thanks for pointing it out.

> PS: I would have sent a patch, but the "Notes for updating translations"
> says to contact the mailing list, so consider this a bug report. ;)

Well, actually we take everything, everywhere ;) So PR via github would
be fine too. Or sending a patch direct to me or the list.

Cheers,
Frank