[Geany-i18n] Incorrect russian translation of overview plugin

Yan Pashkovskiy yanpaso at xxxxx
Fri Jan 15 08:48:43 UTC 2016

I was talking about View - Show overview. If this string was untranslated - it was hard to understand what is it. Plugin name should be translateable too imho.

As for Russian language: I don't know whether name should be capitalized or not (grammar rules say that shouldn't, but it is plugin name!). I just think it shouldn't be more than 20 symbols: "карта документа", "обзор документа" are valid, but "показать обзор документа" not (show document overview). And I also think that "затемнение" is definitely bad l10n  :)

Regards,
Yan