[Geany-i18n] [Geany-Devel] Reminder Geany 1.27 soon

Peter Scholtens peter.scholtens at xxxxx
Wed Feb 24 19:35:44 UTC 2016

Hello Benno,

Nice to hear you're interested in updating the Dutch translation.
How do you propose to co-operate on this? If you have a Github account
would be handy.

Greetings,

Peter Scholtens