[Geany-i18n] [Geany-Devel] Reminder Geany 1.27 soon

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Feb 24 08:16:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

A short reminder. The first phase for releasing 1.27 starting upcoming
weekend. I will do the string freeze so please ensure all changed
strings are in. Also for better testing ensure all features are merged.

Thanks,
Frank