[Geany-i18n] Geany localization

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Nov 11 22:17:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am 10.11.2015 um 22:13 schrieb Baadur Jobava:
> Hello, I can't find anywhere information about the process used for
> localizing Geany.

Have you seen our notes at http://www.geany.org/Contribute/Translators
I'm afraid it's not very prominent on current page -- but a webpage
update is work in progress.

> Can you tell me something about that? Also, if you have a rough outline
> of future releases and possible deadlines.
>
> I am interested in taking a look at the Romanian localization, but can't
> make firm promises in that regard just yet.

Just take you time and ask, if something is not clean yet. Maybe you can
also ping latest translator Alex Eftimie to get in touch with each other
and synch work maybe.

Cheers,
Frank