[Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany 1.26 -- Please translate!

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Nov 4 17:14:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am 02.11.2015 um 17:48 schrieb Baurzhan Muftakhidinov:
> Hi,
>
> I am attaching current versions of Kazakh translation

I've added to geany master. Maybe you can have a look the missing
accelerator some time:

geany> LANG=C po/intl_stats.sh -a kk
po/kk.po:1876: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
1199 translated messages, 85 untranslated messages.

> for Geany and initial translation of geany plugins.

I've added your translation new to the geany-plugins project.

Thank you very much for both!

Cheers,
Frank