[Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany-Plugins 1.26

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Nov 1 17:05:53 UTC 2015

Hi translators,

As Geany is getting a new major release, the plugins are getting updated
also. Even not many features or new plugins have been added this time,
we still got a huge amount of work to do any many user kudos are asking
to get earned!

In preparation update po-files for Geany-Plugins at github now and
asking you whether you could update translations, review them or maybe
add new languages.

As on Geany core, I'd be very happy if you could send a patch, a pull
request or single file with translation to either the geany-i18n mailing
list or direct to me within the next two weeks so we can include it to
the next release. Deadline will be also 2015-11-14 CET.

To get most recent files you could just clone the repositories from
Geany: https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins

This can be done e.g. with

git clone https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins.git

Also at http://i18n.geany.org/plugins are statistics and daily updated
files available -- the push of tonight will be there tomorrow CET.

Happy translating!

Cheers,
Frank