[Geany-i18n] Way to update pt_BR translation (this applies to other languages as well...)

Felipe Braga fbobraga at xxxxx
Sun May 17 18:59:14 UTC 2015

I understood a thing: the github po file (https://github.com/geany/geany/blob/master/po/pt_BR.po) seems outdated -> the line numbers for the string in the code don't correspond to the entries in the .po file (as in po/pt_BR.po).
That seems is very strange to me, as the references to line numbers in the code from http://i18n.geany.org/pt_BR.po corresponds to the code in https://github.com/geany/geany (the po/ there is outdated, but there are recent commits involving the files...)