[Geany-i18n] Translations support system

Pedro Albuquerque palbuquerque73 at xxxxx
Thu Jun 4 18:11:06 UTC 2015

Hi Frank,

about the technical part I'm a zero, but have a little experience with
Transifex and it's really easy for translators. Pootle is also nice, and
Weblate. These are all easy to use from my point of view.

Just my two cents,
Pedro.