[Geany-i18n] [Geany-Devel] [Geany-Users] Geany-Plugins website down because of issue at sf

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue Jul 21 22:37:10 UTC 2015

Le 21/07/2015 23:18, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> […]
>
> The website http://plugins.geany.org is back online again.
>
> We moved the site to our infrastructure.
> The plugin pages are fully back as well as the downloads for the latest
> release, 1.25. Only the downloads for some older releases are missing,

As DNS propagation might take a few moments, I also made the plugins
downloads (temporarily?) appear at
http://download.geany.org/geany-plugins/.  It is the very same files as
can be downloaded from the proper site.

Regards,
Colomban

PS: @eht16: I added a symlink because it looked easy, harmless and handy
before DNS is propagated everywhere, but if we don't want to keep it we
can remove it in a few days -- your call.