[Geany-i18n] Portuguese-PT translation update

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Apr 20 18:35:10 UTC 2015

Am 15.04.2015 um 08:28 schrieb Pedro Albuquerque:
> Sorry about the accelerators. Here is another try.

Thank you very much. Just added to my tree.

> I did take a look at git PR but not knowing exactly what to do, I did
> ... nothing.
> I'll try to find a guide and do it next time.

To do it on github, you will need to create an account on github.com --
of course you can send a pull request from all other git instances as
well, but github is easiest.
At github you clone Geany-Plugins or Geany as a project and doing your
updates. Commit them to your local working copy and push it to github --
this even can be done directly on github with some kind of a webeditor.
Once you are at this point, you can send us a pull request including
your changes and a good description what you have done. Well, obviously
something like "Update of pt translation". Having this done, we can
include your update within one click to the project by keeping your
authorship.

Cheers,
Frank