[Geany-i18n] Portuguese-PT translation update

Pedro Albuquerque palbuquerque73 at xxxxx
Wed Apr 15 06:28:01 UTC 2015

Sorry about the accelerators. Here is another try.

I did take a look at git PR but not knowing exactly what to do, I did
... nothing.
I'll try to find a guide and do it next time.

Regards,
Pedro.