[Geany-i18n] Translation of "open externally"

Cyril Marion cyril at xxxxx
Mon Oct 27 17:42:15 UTC 2014

Le 26/10/2014 19:34, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Current translation is:
> "Ouvrir dans un programme externe"
> As it was done by a native speaker, I will not change it until some
> other native is telling me what's better:)
=> "Ouvrir dans un programme externe" is perfect ;-)
> The function is intended to open e.g. an folder inside an external
> explorer as thunar or nautilus.
>
>> >It depends what it does, really; as the expected command does not really
>> >work
>> >https://sourceforge.net/p/geany/bugs/1071/
> Just updated. It seems to work with recent versions once configuration
> is adjusted to your local system. Default is kind of Windows.
=> I confirm it works; Default is "explorer"; just replaced with
"nautilus" and it worked fine.

Many thanks !

There is only one translation which stays uncorrected, even if I had my
geany-plugins updated.
The latest version of Tree browser plugin which comes with apt-get
update is 0.20 (with "Dossier par_A_nt" instead of "Dossier par_E_nt")
Is 0.20 the latest version ? On that page
http://plugins.geany.org/treebrowser.html it seems that 1.23 is the
latest version, but it's may be geany latest version instead ?

Cyril.