[Geany-i18n] Translation of "open externally"

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Oct 26 18:34:15 UTC 2014

Am 24.10.2014 um 21:54 schrieb Cyril Marion:
> Hello,
>
> With Geany 1.23.1 using Tree Browser plugin version 0.20
> in the left window, tree browser tab
> the right clic menu displays "Open Externally"
> This should be translated by "Ouvrir en dehors de Geany"
> Or maybe "Ouvrir dans un navigateur"

Current translation is:
"Ouvrir dans un programme externe"
As it was done by a native speaker, I will not change it until some
other native is telling me what's better :)

The function is intended to open e.g. an folder inside an external
explorer as thunar or nautilus.

> It depends what it does, really; as the expected command does not really
> work
> https://sourceforge.net/p/geany/bugs/1071/

Just updated. It seems to work with recent versions once configuration
is adjusted to your local system. Default is kind of Windows.

Cheers,
Frank