[Geany-i18n] Geany 1.24 string freeze

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Mar 30 19:02:59 UTC 2014

Hi translators and friends of Geany,

As with the plugins, we are also on the final lap for a new release of
Geany core: 1.24 is near and will be release at the second weekend of
April. As usual in prior we are having a phase to update the
translations -- and here we are again ;)

I'd be very happy if you could send a patch, a pull request or single
file with translation to either the geany-i18n mailing list or direct
to me within the next two weeks so we can include it to the next
release. Deadline will be 2014-04-12.
To make it more easy for you I've already uploaded updated versions of
the po files as well as to git master. You can either
download the direct via web or by cloning the repository from

https://github.com/geany/geany

This can be done e.g. with

git clone https://github.com/geany/geany.git

Also at http://i18n.geany.org are statistics and daily updated
files available (updated files by tomorrow CEST)

As mentioned before, we are trying to have all translations complete by
2014-04-12.

If your language was translated by two or more in past, please double
check directly with them or by pinging me, so we don't need to
translate same things two or three times. Also please feel to ping me
for every question or if you like to start a new translation for an
unsupported language.

Thanks and happy translating
Frank