[Geany-i18n] Geany 1.24 getting closer

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat Mar 22 18:26:17 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

Some of you might already aware of, some might not: The next Geany
release is scheduled for second weekend of April -- so around April
13th. In preparation of these, we are planning to do the feature and
string freeze at the upcoming weekend -- March, 29th.

Sp ....

Plugin developers: please check your pull requests and merge open
request, which shall be part of 1.24 release. Also please check your
strings for improvements and typos. I will not merge any feature
changes after 2014-03-29 -- only bug fixing will be allowed ;)

This also applies of course to Geany core. So please also finish your
changes and patches and send them in until upcoming weekend. Also
maybe report spelling issues if your found them.

After this weekend I will update po files with new version and upload
it to the git. I will send another information mail for the actual
string freeze to i18n-mailinglist once it is done.

Cheers,
Frank