[Geany-i18n] Downtime of geany.org and lists on Saturday, July 26 2014

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Tue Jul 22 19:29:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

Somehow we are in bad luck with hdd serving our environment. However:
One of the hard disks in the server where geany.org is hosted recently
showed up some errors and so we will change the disk against a new one
just to be prevent a complete failure in advance.
This maintenance is planned for upcoming Saturday, July 26 2014.
Therefore the server and its services will be down for a
short period of time.

The following services will be affected:
- all mailing lists
- websites *.geany.org (except plugins.geany.org)
- Updatechecker plugin

Maintenance period:

Saturday, July 26 2014
7:00 - 12:00 UTC

I'll report back here once all is done and up running again.

Cheers,
Frank