[Geany-i18n] [Geany-Devel] Short downtime of mailing lists as well as Web

Jože Klepec joze.klepec at xxxxx
Fri May 31 18:46:19 UTC 2013

Dne 31. 05. 2013 16:03, piše Frank Lanitz:
> Am 30.05.2013 22:27, schrieb Frank Lanitz:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Due to a hard disc failure there will be a downtime for the mailing
>> list as well as the webserver at *.geany.org at about 12pm UTC -- noon,
>> just to be sure ;) -- at Friday, May 31th.
>>
>> We hope to get the services back as soon as possible. Please don't
>> panic! ;)
> System is back.
>
> Cheers,
> Frank

Yep it is,

I happen not to even to glance at email warnings, even if they're from
trusted sources, hahaha. :)))

So I unwillingly tested git clone as my working directory somehow got
corrupted as I tried git pull 10:45 and all fixing git commands wouldn't
work any more (so I sadly destroyed the dir, haha!) and tried again,
(well Frank should have the copy), but have to wait till around 16:00.
As I ran Geany, it introduced itself as Geany v 1.24 Sakai. On the web
oficially 1.23.1, but pot files might be v1.22 (at least sl.po it's in
source). I checked back through mailing list on my computer and I think
that pot files or diffs for v1.23 were simply lost. Sorry for bothering,
but reliability really matters.

Cheers,

Jože

Well, that's all folks!