[Geany-i18n] Spanish translation update

Lucas Vieites lucasvieites at xxxxx
Wed May 8 05:06:55 UTC 2013

  Hi,
  I recognize the symptoms, in fact when I started translating Geany I had
been member of the Spanish Gnome translation team for a long time.
  The truth is that Geany is used on more platforms than just Gnome/Linux
and coherence is almost impossible with all platforms. It's also true that
I have been say from the coding scene for a long time and many concepts are
unknown to me, so any help on that she will be appreciated.

Lucas Vieites Fariña
http://www.codexion.com