[Geany-i18n] Spanish translation update

Jože Klepec joze.klepec at xxxxx
Tue May 7 21:52:41 UTC 2013

Well,

I think this is common practice among  Gnome translators. I don't wan't
to insult anyone, but that's exactly what happened some years ago on
Lugos-slo list. We got a new apprentice (and was from Gnome team, of
course!). But what is the story? Gnome Slovenian translations were for
years unreadable for KDE (and most of other users, too). Why? Peaople
used dialect and jargon. So, setting standards _is very crucial_ for
both parties, I must admit. That's may point of view.

How do we translate Geany?

 1. Use multiple translation source (Several lexicons, dictionaries
digital and and printed). More = better. Use crosstranslation if you
know what this is (brief explain: A-->A-->A or A-->A-->A' ; A'=homonyme
or sinonyme of A, maybe either or both).
 2. Never translate too big piece of text at once.
 3. Review twice.
 4. If not sure, review again.
 5. If still dizzy, retranslate again. I O.K., goto point 5.
 6. Take rest.
 7. Reread and clean.
 8. jump to point two if not satisfied.
 9. Send to Frank if O.K.