[Geany-i18n] Spanish translation update

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos fitoschido at xxxxx
Mon May 6 08:30:37 UTC 2013

Hi everyone! As this is my first posting to this list, I must
introduce myself: I am Adolfo, a translator who works in Ubuntu,
LibreOffice, Xfce and Fedora.

I’ve noticed a few typos and style inconsistencies in the Spanish
translation, and I’ve taken the time to update it.

While I was there, I’ve also changed some terminology so the
translation gets more consistent with other applications. I hope I’m
not doing anything controversial, but in any case the other Spanish
translators are welcome to discuss the changes with me. =)

I plan to keep updating the translation in case nobody else has time.

Have a great day!

--
Adolfo