[Geany-i18n] Some clarification

Jean-Philippe Moal skateinmars at xxxxx
Sun Mar 17 11:22:44 UTC 2013

Hello,

Those 3 strings "Parts", "Assembly" and "Steps" are referring to the Abaqus
filetype:
https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/81
"Assembly" in this case do not refer to ASM but to a specific Abaqus term (a
group of Parts, I think).

When updating the French translation I searched the Internet for a correct
translation for these Abaqus terms but it looks like French users do not
translate them, so I kept them as is.