[Geany-i18n] [Geany-Devel] Short downtime of mailing lists as well as Web

Jože Klepec joze.klepec at xxxxx
Tue Jun 11 08:17:01 UTC 2013

Dne 01. 06. 2013 11:25, piše Frank Lanitz:
> On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 09:55:52 +0200
> Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>
>> And the version in the po/pot files are more or less manually
>> maintained, so I guess just nobody updated those files for the version
>> numbers.
> Well, I do when I push the updated file in front of a major release
> having an official call for translations. But on 1.23 I think I did not
> update every file.
>
> Cheers,
> Frank

I'll re-translate again, no big deal. I think that around 10..30 string
are missing, but the bad thing is that for the 1.22/1.23 I synchronized
the shortcuts.

Cheers, Jože