[Geany-i18n] String Freeze for Geany 1.23

Jože Klepec joze.klepec at xxxxx
Tue Feb 26 23:30:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

Attached sl.po, current what  I'm working on.  You may use without
limits as previous versions. I've got 3 strings that bother me with
translation, others went more or less fine. It compiles O.K. using make,
waf won't work in FC17. Visually is fine, no errors found so far.

There are some weird strings in this version, but generally, v1.23 is
O.K., Check comments in file.

As I normally use in my working environment some kind of "Fireworks"
versions of Geany (git/nigthly, as moon turns), I expect some things
like that. :D

Jože Klepec