[Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany-Plugins 1.23

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Feb 25 20:13:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

Am 25.02.2013 14:51, schrieb Lucas Vieites:
>   I just finished the Spanish translation. I do have some doubts about
> the context of some strings.

Thank you very much. Where weren't you sure?

>   Will there be a pre-release binary for Windows or Linux so we can
> check the translations in context?  I have no possibility of setting up
> an environment for compiling it myself.

There are nightly builds available at http://nightly.geany.org/
Maybe you can have a look there.

BTW: Maybe you can have a look at missing accelerators:

frlan at Kafka:~/git/geany-plugins$ LANG=C po/intl_stats.sh -a es
po/es.po:792: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
po/es.po:5083: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
po/es.po:5131: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
1370 translated messages.

Cheers,
Frank