[Geany-i18n] Update of nl.po / Unused strings with accel. keys

Peter Scholtens peter.scholtens at xxxxx
Tue Apr 16 20:24:55 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've attached an update of the Dutch translation for Geany, including
the updates for the accelerator keys. However, when checking the
accelerator keys (with: msgfmt -c --check-accelerators=_ nl.po ) I find
some strings (10 instances in total) which I cannot find back in the
real GUI: typically these are defined in the geany.glade file but seem
never to appear... To me it seems to make no sense to adjust the
accelerator keys, or am I missing something?

Regards,

Peter Scholtens