[Geany-i18n] [Geany] ANN: mailing list server move

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Fri Oct 5 15:08:11 UTC 2012

On 05/10/12 14:52, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On 27/09/12 21:54, Enrico Tröger wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> just as a note: I plan to move all Geany-related mailing lists from
>> uvena.de to the geany.org server on Friday, October 5 2012, around 12:00
>> UTC.
>>
>> The lists will be down during move for about 1-2 hours.
>>
>> I'll send a reminder shortly before starting with the actual move next week.
>
> A little later than planned:
> I'm going to shutdown the mailing lists at 13:00 UTC, i.e. in about ten
> minutes.
>
> After one to two hours, you should get another mail when I'm finished.

Here we go:

the mailing list move is finished and everything seems to work (well, we
really will know after this mail :D).

Everything list related is now available on lists.geany.org.

Please note that the list names and addresses have been changed. All
lists and related information can be found on
http://www.geany.org/Support/MailingList.

Most important is that the main Geany user list is now at
users at lists.geany.org.

However, the old list addresses still should work and relay the mails to
the new addresses.

I updated the website regarding the new addresses and contacted the
admin of Gmane about the move/rename. Did I forget anything?

Please let me know if anything doesn't work as expected.