[Geany-i18n] Massively Updated German Plugin Translation

Fabian Nowak timystery at xxxxx
Thu Jun 14 21:31:52 UTC 2012

Hey All,

some translations of the plugins annoyed me and so I tried to entirely
fix it at least for myself. I found some typos, some inconsistencies and
also many untranslated strings as well as fuzzy strings when I checked
the 5000 lines of the po file.

Though, I had to tag some strings as fuzzy as well and did not really
check the VC plugin.

I hope that the work I did today will be committed, at least in parts.

Maybe it's a good idea that someone else will go over it in a couple of
days to fix my typos, have a look at the fuzzy strings and at the VC
plugin.

Best regards

Fabian