[Geany-i18n] Updated Kazakh translation for Geany 1.22

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Jun 12 17:16:53 UTC 2012

On 12/06/12 09:38, gymka wrote:
> 2012.06.12 10:33, Frank Lanitz rašė:

>>> 1.22 is typing error, new version will be 0.22(as is said in
>>> thread)
>
>> No, it will be 1.22. I has been decided within a poll. I don't
>> understand this but most people liked to have an 1 as first digit
>> to show geany is becoming some kind of more professional, stable...
>> whatever.
>
> then it's stupid decision:)

It is not.
There were quite some discussions about it, better first try to read
them as they can be found in the archives of the devel mailing list, and
finally there was a poll about the next version to get more users
included to find a sane discussion. However, not that many people voted
at all.