[Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany 1.22

Jean-Philippe Moal skateinmars at xxxxx
Thu Jun 7 07:58:28 UTC 2012

Le 03/06/2012 10:36, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Hi translators and friends of Geany,
>
> Time is passing by and it's time for doing a new release of Geany!
> To manage all translation coming in in time we are having a string
> freeze for upcoming Geany 1.22, which will be release around June,
> 18th.

Hello everyone,

I'm currently updating the french translation and I have a couple questions
about some new strings :

- Should we translate the copyright string in src/about.c ?
The "All rights reserved." part may be localized, thought I'm unsure if this
really is useful.

- There is a "Goto Field" string in src/toolbar.c:390 that may be incorrect.
The string, present in the Customize Toolbar menu, designates the toolbar action
for jumping to a line by entering its number.
This action is called "Go to Line" everywhere else, so I think this text should
be changed to "Go to Line" to match the other strings.

- In src/highlighting.c (lines 1343/1344), I'm not sure I fully understand the
meaning of the warning message.
Is this warning displayed when the user selected the filetype manually from the
menu instead of letting Geany detect it automatically ?

Thanks for this new release and congratulations on the switch to git and github.
I'll try to submit a pull request this time instead of sending the full fr.po to
the ML. Hopefully I'll do it right :)

--
Jean-Philippe Moal