[Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany 1.22

gymka gymka at xxxxx
Sun Jun 3 16:53:28 UTC 2012

2012.06.03 19:44, Enrico Tröger rašė:
> On 03/06/12 18:22, gymka wrote:
>> 2012.06.03 19:13, Enrico Tröger rašė:

>>> I guess you built Geany from GIT? If so, debug support is
>>> enabled automatically. But it is not when built from a normal
>>> release tarball.

>>> As said, this is not meant for normal users. Frank already
>>> applied your patch. Either he keeps it and all translators have
>>> to live with translating two more strings for no real benefit
>>> or he reverts it and saves all the others translaters the
>>> trouble. Those strings exists for years already and never were
>>> translatable, this is nothing new.
>>

>> peoples for thousands of years lived in caves, but one day
>> someone decided to build house... if it always was so, not means
>> that is good. count bugs in software which are not reported...
>> they exists, everybody sees them but noone takes theirs precious
>> time and reports it...
>>
>> for the record: in archlinux repository, geany builded same as i
>> builded from git, so atleast asrchlinux users sees that by
>> default.
>
> I just built Geany on ArchLinux from the official PKGBUILD and the
> Pos and Style strings are not included in the statusbar. This is
> obvious, because Geany is not built with debug support by the
> ArchLinux PKGBUILD.
>
> Sorry, either you are talking about the GIT Geany ArchLinux
> package (which is built with debug support because it is the GIT
> version) or you made something wrong :(.

looks like i all life used git version and not archlinux:) but still
better too much translated, then too less. i translated geany from 0,
so from translator point of view can say: it's not hard to translate
few additional strings.
- --
gymka
GPG ID: 21C70548