[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for geany-plugins release 0.21

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Wed Oct 19 22:43:02 UTC 2011

Le 19/10/2011 22:30, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> [...] Also unfortunately we had to change a little number of strings.
> So please be so kind and double check your translations.

Sorry, but I just added 7 more strings [1] that did already exist but
wasn't marked as translatable -- shame on me, I know.

Regards,
Colomban

[1] though only 5 are actually displayed, the 2 other just came in
together -- check the r2297 for details ^^