[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for geany-plugins release 0.21

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Oct 19 20:30:15 UTC 2011

Hi translators,

This is an reminder with full quote:
Please be so kind and check your translations. Even we have extended
the period for finishing stuff for geany-plugins 0.21 unfortunately I
didn't received many more updates for translations. Also unfortunately
we had to change a little number of strings. So please be so kind and
double check your translations.

Looking forward to hear from you ;)
Cheers,
Frank