[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for geany-plugins release 0.21

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Oct 7 10:15:53 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

An update on this:
We found a couple of strings which weren't marked as translatable
correctly.
I will not upload new po-files to don't break your might started
translations but I'd like to ask you to run an svn up or git pull and
execute ./waf updatepo or make update-po to get an up2date catalog for
your translations.

Cheers,
Frank