[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for geany-plugins release 0.21

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Oct 3 14:49:36 UTC 2011

Hi translators and friends of Geany-(Plugins),

After Geany 0.21 has been released yesterday its time for a new release
of Geany-Plugins.

We got a number of new plugins as well as huge number of new features
on the one hand. On the other hand the plugins are not translated into
many languages and existing translations are missing a lot of
translations. I hope we are able to change this ;)

As always, I'd be very happy if you could send a patch or complete file
with translation to either the geany-i18n mailing list or direct to me
within the next two weeks so we can include it to the next release.
Deadline will be 2011-10-14.

To make it more easy for you I've already uploaded updated versions of
the po files to svn with >r2223. You can access them as always at

http://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/geany-plugins/trunk/geany-plugins

or by checking out the svn tree of Geany by using e.g.

svn co
https://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany-plugins/trunk/geany-plugins/geany-plugins

Fans of git can also use the interface provided by http://git.geany.org
by using

git clone http://git.geany.org/git/geany-plugins

Also at http://i18n.geany.org/plugins are statistics and daily updated
files available.

As mentioned before, we are trying to have all translations complete by
2011-10-15.

If your language was translated by two or more in past, please double
check directly with them or by pinging me, so we don't need to translate
same things two or three times. Also please feel to ping me for every
question or if you like to start a new translation for an unsupported
language.

Thanks and happy translating ;)
Frank
--